- The use of beer yeast for hair
- What is the best way to take the beer yeast?
- Masks with beer yeast for hair
Each female dreams to have luxurious hair, because exactly the hair is the first sign of woman’s grooming.
Stresses, bad weather conditions, lack of necessary vitamins in an organism, improper hair care – all this affect the appearance of the hair.
In cosmetology there are many means of hair care, however, the best of them are natural, consisting of natural components, without adding chemical elements. One of such means is beer yeast.
The use of beer yeast for hair
Beer yeast includes many vitamins, microelements and substances useful for our hair and the body as a whole. All the elements of the brewer’s yeast are perfectly balanced, that’s why they interact so well with the internal organs of a human. They include various vitamins (in particular, groups B, D, E, F, PP), calcium and magnesium, iron and zinc, selenium and manganese, various amino acids, enzymes and other useful elements. Exactly these substances are necessary for the possession of beautiful and strong hair.
In the first place the digestion of the elements, necessary for the hair, depends on the work of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract. And if the body is contaminated with slag, and internal organs are not stable, the beer yeast first of all eliminates the problems associated with internal cleansing the stomach, intestines, and organs of the urinary system, normalizes their further work, and only after that gives their positive properties to strengthening of hair and improvement of a condition of a scalp.
Brewer’s yeast contains vitamin B3, which is responsible for the production of the pigment responsible for hair color. The lack of this element in the body leads to premature graying of hair by reason of constant nervous tension, chemical exposure or simply because of the person’s age.
Hair could be fragile, split, lackluster due to the lack of vitamin B6, which provides the hair follicle with the necessary fat exchange to restore moisture, which directly affects the hair appearance. Vitamins B5 and B9 are responsible for strengthening hair protection, as well as for their growth.
Minerals, such as calcium and iron, make the hair strong, zinc and copper strengthen the hair follicle, silicon makes the hair silky, and sulfur is a part of the base of the hair.
Hair has the ability to absorb all the elements from the blood of a person. And along with useful elements they absorb harmful substances too. Beer yeast helps our hair to fight against the harmful substances, because it has antiseptic and antimicrobial effect.
What is the best way to take the beer yeast?
For good results in strengthening hair and the body as a whole the beer yeast can be taken fresh or in the form of pills. However, natural brewer’s yeast is absorbed much more effectively; in addition, it is enriched with a lot of useful elements.
Begin using beer yeast better after consulting with a doctor, the dosage should also be prescribed by a specialist, since it can depend on many factors. If you choose pills, then for better absorption, you need to take it after or during a meal. The whole course of treatment with beer yeast usually lasts from one week to two months. It could be several courses of using beer yeast in one year.
An experienced doctor for sure will warn you about contraindications, such as intolerance of beer yeast, gastrointestinal diseases, fungal diseases. It is not recommended to use brewer’s yeast for women during pregnancy.
Masks with beer yeast for hair
If you have contraindications for taking brewer’s yeast inside or for complex therapy, you can make yeast masks. The simplest consist of a solution with equal content of water and brewer’s yeast, the mask should be enough for an even spreading on all the hair. Also there you can add some lemon or onion juice, olive oil or egg yolk. To wash off the mask with the addition of brewer’s yeast you need warm water or a decoction of useful herbs.
A mask with beer yeast will provide hair with useful elements, accelerate their growth, strengthen the structure, and it will become much easier to comb hair and they will be obedient while laying.
Here are some recipes of beer yeast masks:
- You will need a big onion, it is necessary to squeeze the juice, mix it with ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon burdock oil, and add 1 tablespoon of yeast diluted in warm water to this mixture. Carefully mix all this and apply on your hair for half an hour, then rinse with warm water.
- A glass of kefir is mixed with 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast, then placed in a warm place to start the fermentation process. The mask is applied on the head for half an hour, and after washed off with warm water. This mask is an excellent tool in the fight against dandruff.
- You need to dissolve sugar in water (a small amount, the water should be just sweet, but not sugary), then a container with sweet water is put on a water bath and ½ packet of brewer’s yeast dissolves in it. As soon as the solution begins to ferment, you add 2 teaspoons of mustard powder and 1 tablespoon of honey. All this is well mixed and applied on the head for about 1 – 1.5 hours. It is washed off with warm water.
- Dry beer yeast is poured with 1 glass of slightly warmed milk (milk should not be hot!), then you add 2 eggs and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. After this you put the received mass in a warm place for 10-20 minutes. Apply on hair for 1.5 – 2 hours, and then wash off with warm water.
Brewer’s yeast – is one of the most effective means for improving the condition of the scalp and hair, another advantage – they are available to absolutely everyone and not expensive. It is worth remembering that care of the hair and the body should be regular, only in this way you will be able to achieve the highest results!
Read also: Yeast Mask for Hair