Table of contents:
- Advantages and disadvantages of acrylic nails
- What to do with the smell of the material
- Instructions on removal
Beautiful well-groomed female hands always attractedthe attention of men. Take care of your hands and nails should be every woman and girl. Lately it has become fashionable to build nails. This is a good way out for those who have very fragile nails. Besides Naroscheny nails do not need a manicure.
Advantages and disadvantages of acrylic nails
Acrylic nails have a more naturalappearance. Acrylic also benefits in strength, so it is best to acrylic nails to increase women lead a very active lifestyle. This material does not crack from exposure to extreme temperatures, from bumps and creases. When building a natural shape of the nail does not change. Acrylic nails can extend the flight of thought designer: art painting, surround or aquarium design. The latter can be performed only on acrylic nails.
The disadvantage of acrylic capacity isthat they do not allow 'breathe' own nails. Although many masters do not agree with this statement. But durable synthetic material protects the nails against external hazards.
Disadvantages also include intoleranceatsetonsoderzhaschih material means and of acetone. Removing acrylic nails applied on the nail, use cosmetic solutions without acetone. Otherwise, the nails lose their luster. Of course, you can re-apply them to return and clear varnish, so radiant.
What to do with the smell of the material
Some of the fair sexrefuse to build procedures, because during it acrylic very sharply and unpleasant smells. Women fear that in future the nails will exude the pungent smell. Fears unfounded. In good salons have long been using a special device that allows you to get rid of the unpleasant odor. This device is called a monomer. But the use of this device weakens the nail strength, increasing the risk of "peeling".
The most important drawback of acrylic, as a materialfor nail, it is that it often causes allergic reactions. Therefore, before the ramp itself acrylic nails, allergic necessary to test, or at least to the sensitivity test material.
To build and remove the nails in the salon, and how to remove acrylic nails at home?
Inside, you must pay for the removal procedurenails. Often, it's worth a lot of money. So, wanting to save money, many girls take off your nails at home, disfiguring their own nails. The fact that the acrylic is very tenaciously clings to the nail plate, so you can not just pick up and remove the graft of the nail. He would go along with a layer of natural. So you need to very carefully remove the acrylic nails.
Instructions on removal
Instructions for removing acrylic nails
Remove the nail length. To do this, gradually using nail clippers "bite off" free edge of the nail. This should be done gently and carefully, otherwise you can injure the delicate skin under the nail.
- Remove the remaining material. In the salons for this use a special liquid that dissolves the acrylic. But none of this means the house does not hold, so we will use the available material: acetone. The damage that can bring acetone when removing residues of acrylic, can not be compared to the damage the health of nails, which you may cause, taking nails barbaric way.
- Soak cotton pad with acetone quarter andattach to the nail. In order to rid yourself of harmful vapors and reduce the funds rate of evaporation of the wool, you must wrap your finger in the foil. Suitable even the most simple candy. So wrap up all the fingers of one hand and leave to act for ten to fifteen minutes. This time is sufficient to acrylic was soft, pliable. In such consistency it can be easily removed from the nail plate using a nail file. The same procedure should be done with the fingers of the second hand.
- Upon successful completion of the procedure,It must be treated nails special tool that will restore them, nourish and protect from external influence. Such salves or varnish is better to buy in pharmacies. In the salons and you can buy a similar makeup.
Acrylic nails Gel interesting, but the process of theirremoval should be carried in the cabin. This will eliminate the risk of damage to the tissues of the fingers. Special tools are used in the interiors, allow you to quickly and effectively remove the artificial nails without damaging the natural nail plate. The specialist will advise how to take better care of their hands, to restore your nails quickly and effectively. Inside, you can also purchase professional protection and recovery tools for nails and skin of hands.