- Mustard mask for hair growth
- What will be the hair after applying mustard mask?
In the arsenal of every woman has hair treatment recipes with natural ingredients such as mustard. It is an effective means to accelerate the growth of hair. burning effect stimulates blood circulation, improving the flow of nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Mustard mask should distribute only the rootsTo the rest of the hair does not dry. After application the scalp can burn a little. Over time, if you use it constantly, burning sensation blunted. Remember that burning should be tolerant, otherwise immediately wash away the mask. If the procedure brings discomfort, try to reduce the mustard powder in the mixture. If the composition of the recipe includes sugar, enhancing the effect of burning, eliminate it.
- Before use, be sure to mask mustard Check the skin for allergic reaction: Apply a little mustard on your wrist. If you see redness or itching, choose firming mask recipe Hair without mustard powder.
- The frequency of the use of funds depends on the type of hair. For oily hair is used once a week for dry - once every 2 weeks. When cooking, use only the mask mustard powder. Prepared mustard is better not to use. Please note that in any recipe listed below is meant by the word mustard mustard powder.
- The powder is usually diluted with boiled water ifOnly in the recipe does not specify another way. Try to keep the water was not hot 45 degrees. The water heated over 50 degrees highlighted the harmful oils, which have a negative effect on the hair and scalp.
- The mixture is applied to unwashed hair. When using a mask on the basis of the remaining mustard hair brush with any nourishing oil. This protects curls from drying. After washing rinse decoction of chamomile or any herbal infusion. Just do not brush, let it dry naturally.
- From the use of mustard masks should beto give allergy sufferers and people with hypersensitive skin. Is contraindicated in that means if the skin of the hands or head damage present. Masks based on mustard blondes are not suitable, because may give a greenish tint blond curls.
Mustard mask for hair growth
- Mustard mask for hair vitamin A It is considered the most popular among women. To prepare the masks take 2 tbsp. l. mustard, 1 tbsp. l. sugar (to enhance the effect of burning), for 1 hour. L. burdock and castor oil, vitamin A, egg yolk, 2 tablespoons. l. of warm water. Connect the mustard, egg yolk and sugar. Then add the liquid vitamin A (sold in the pharmacy) and warmed oil. Mix all ingredients until smooth. While the mixture is warm, apply it on the hair roots. Then gently rub massage and cover with polyethylene. For the first time, leave the composition for 20 minutes. Subsequently, you can increase the time of exposure to an hour. In order to achieve visible results, use a mask at least 1 time per week for 3 months.
- You can use different naturalingredients for masks on the basis of mustard powder. To make a mask with starch mix 1 tbsp. l. mustard powder, 1 tbsp. l. starch or wheat flour, 2 tbsp. l. kefir, 2 h. L. of lemon juice and one hour. l. honey. The mixture is applied to the roots of the hair for 40 minutes.
- For a nourishing mask with weakened hairTake 1 tbsp. l. mustard powder, olive oil, 30% of cream and mayonnaise. The resulting mass of rub into the roots of the hair and scalp, and then hold 40 minutes, having covered with polyethylene.
- Mustard mask with tea can be prepared by mixing 1 tbsp. l. mustard powder with 2 tbsp. l. strong tea and egg yolk. The resulting composition is applied for 30 minutes.
It is best to choose a mask recipe based on the type of hair.
- For dry hair. The composition includes nutritive masks 1 tbsp. l. mustard, 1 tbsp. l. natural meda 1 yolk, 100 ml of yoghurt, 1 hr. l. almond oil and a couple of drops of rosemary oil. All the ingredients were mixed until smooth. The mixture is rubbed into the hair roots and head are covered with a plastic bag and allowed to stand for 40 minutes.
- To make a moisturizing mask with aloe use the following ingredients: 1 tbsp. l. aloe, 2 raw egg yolk, 1 tbsp. l. mustard powder. The resulting mixture, add 2 hours. L. heavy cream. The mixed composition of the massage, apply and leave on for 20 minutes.
- For oily hair. Take 2 tbsp. l. blue clay powder, 1 h. l. dry mustard, 2 tbsp dilute. l. apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. l. Arnica tincture. Stir until mixture is smooth state, put on the hair roots and cover with polythene. Exposure time such a mask - 20 minutes.
- Good hair dries dissolved in warmwater, mustard powder. Initially, it is recommended to apply means on the roots of hair by no more than 5 minutes. Subsequently, the minimum exposure time must be not less than 15 minutes. The head should be covered with a plastic bag, which will enhance the thermal effect.
- For oily hair is useful Mask of rye bread. In hot water, soak the pulp by 2 pieces of rye bread. In the resulting pulp add dry mustard, any hair oil, natural honey for 1 hour. L. and 1 egg yolk. This mask is recommended to maintain no more than 1.5 hours.
What will be the hair after applying mustard mask?
Regular use will help mustard powder grow hair several centimeters per month, to strengthen and restore weak hair, prevent loss, dandruff cure and increase the volume. This is due to the properties of mustard, whichactivates blood circulation in the scalp and improves the functioning of the hair follicles. The antiseptic effect mustard helps to cope with the fungus that causes dandruff. It is important to correctly and sparingly used this facility to avoid dry hair and scalp.
mustard powder - one of the most successfulcosmetic means on care of hair to enhance growth. Masks with it must be applied regularly for several months, but then you notice a tangible result. It is particularly impressive when taking care supplement of vitamins, as well as maintain a healthy lifestyle.