Table of contents:
Children's flat - a phenomenon verycommon. Babies are born with weak muscles of the foot arch, so the rounded recess is filled with bone bases wise Mother Nature fat pad. Visually newborn soles seem flat. Until the age of two until crumbs start to learn walking and balance support, orthopedic doctors believe a normal relief, without pathologies, as the shock-absorbing function of the foot are made with a soft fat pad feet in heels and socks area. Therefore, babies do not feel pain.
In the process of acquiring an arched footthe shape of a semicircle with a spring base during walking with a straight posture allows you to evenly distribute the load on the various departments of the spine than easy to maintain body weight. Flatfoot is by changing a shape of the foot, it violates the basic function - depreciation.
By three or four years in the bones becomingstronger form the right arch of the foot, permanently securing it to the age of five. Orthopedic specialists only when the five short years can put the baby a sad diagnosis - flat. Up to this point we can speak only about the threat and prevention of this "terrible beast".
What threatens the disease, and how to deal with flat feet in children? The deformation of the foot, to fix the time of onset of school age, leads to:
- disease of the musculoskeletal system,which is characterized by congestion in the hip and knee joints, spinal curvature and painful sensations throughout the musculoskeletal complex.
- curvature of the spine, is inevitably associated withthe displacement of vertebral discs clamped nerve endings, as well as a violation of the internal organs of circulation. Because of these negative changes occur pathological complications in the internal organs, spazmiruyutsya vessels of the brain depending on the curvature of space.
- aesthetically pleasing people with the disease looks obviously "not very": a disproportionate bad posture, ugly figure and exhausted from chronic pain face.
- curvature of the upper cervical vertebral column. It often leads to constant headaches.
- displacement drives in the lumbosacral spine area, threatening varicose veins: legs ugly face, ugly sores, bad mood.
Early prevention of flat feet - the key to a successful fight against this disease. When to start and how to deal with children with flat feet?
Prophylactic examinations every 3 months, six months, yearand three years old should not only eliminate rickets in children, but also the time to identify a flattened base feet. From the age of three annual visits to a podiatrist will not allow passage of the pathology in the formation of posture and the emergence of problems with the relief stop. If a child attends preschool, these regular inspections are carried out centrally. A child brought up in a home environment, parents need to drive a podiatrist annually.
When the initial symptoms of flat feetthe baby is placed on a clinical account, he was appointed by the respective treatments developed by specialists. Of great importance in this case is the identification of species and strain the stop level of neglect of the disease.
Types of foot deformities
There are 2 forms of flatfoot: longitudinal and transverse. Longitudinal, the most common form of problem - involves flattening the arch along the axis of the foot. Cross, it is much rarer - reliance on all the pads of fingers sprawled legs and extension of this zone. The norm is considered to support the first and fifth finger, and bones must form an arc between them.
This situation contributes to the disruption of normaldistance and bearing, the baby's legs are X-shaped, hurt, and there are problems in the spine. The kid even after a short walk gets tired quickly, naughty, sitting in the carriage, and the sole of his shoe or heel stoptannost distinguished by the inner loop.
At three years old, doctors recommend selfplantography hold their child. This simple study is a simple diagnosis of flatfoot children at home. Apply to the soles of the baby fat cream or moisten them. Put the baby flat on a clean sheet of paper (better to take the A3 format). Having clear footprints baby, you can show this plantogram doctor. Sickle cutouts on the inner edge indicate a healthy foot, without a pathology, and their absence - of the urgent need to visit a doctor.
Treatment of flatfoot - a complex process and can not always please the favorable outcome, especially if diagnosed with a second and more advanced degree of disease.
- It is easier to adjust the initial symptoms,at a very early age. Application trays with sea salt, therapeutic massages and special gymnastic exercises under the guidance of an experienced specialist - effective measures for early diagnosis of the insidious disease. They can be successfully corrected relief soles baby, even for just a couple of months. In advanced cases, this goal will take years of hard treatment.
- Physiotherapy - Another effective method,used to combat flat feet in children. These procedures contribute to the stimulation of biologically active points, activating blood circulation, relax muscles (convulsion). Doctors successfully cope with the symptoms of the disease with the help of wax, "boots", ozocerite baths, as well as electrophoresis with antispasmodics. The designated doctor course of 10 or more procedures repeated once a quarter.
- Massage and gymnastics - the main helpers in the fightwith flat feet. Daily sessions lead to progress in the correction terrain soles, but be aware that they should become an inherent part of the life of the baby.
- At home, you can massage and exercisesturned into a fascinating game: walking on a special embossed floor mats, running on gravel, sticks skating, massage balls, felt-tip pen drawing, fingers clamped down, the sun or other shapes, using a variety of special simulators. Reading bedtime story at night, rub the soles of the baby, moving smoothly to the feet and legs up to the knee. Stroking, kneading and rubbing the baby calm, relax, and it is in this case it is better to fall asleep.
- Proper treatment of flat feet in childrenaccompanied by constant wearing special orthopedic insoles, designed by a specialist. They are created in specialized shops, increasing and the formation of children's foot insoles should be changed. They give the foot physiologically ideal position and unloading weak muscles.
- So kiddies shown as orthopedic footwear. Therapeutic sandals, boots or shoes are manufactured on licensed facilities for special playback layout of your child's legs. Wear it only needs according to the agreed schedule with the doctor. Normal children's shoes from the store so the kids are not suitable, as it should be: a pretty hard, stable heel, breathable, but it covers the top of the leg and tight fixation of the foot.
Want to know the secret of how to deal with flat feet in children? The persistent and consistent treatment can effectively correct the foot kid.