Table of contents:
Absolutely all of the parents in the upbringingchildren of their own children regularly face c quarrels and insults. Panicking in this occasion it is not necessary, since the conflicts that arise between the children, are an inevitable stage of maturation of each child. It is through argument and debate our children learn to communicate, build relationships in the team, together to play, without prejudice to the interests of other children.
Unlike adults children always behavedirectly and quite emotional. This often leads to dissatisfaction, developing into nasty arguments, which allow children can only thanks to the help of parents. But it happens, and that adults do not immediately understand how to resolve the conflict between the children, so that in the end justice is done, and even with all the children were satisfied. Let's try to give you some practical suggestions to resolve differences between the children.
Basic rules for adults
Rules for adults
- The first thing you should do - is eliminate their own biases to the ongoing quarrel on your eyes ifany. Let's say you have a tendency to blame all the troubles are always of the same child. This happens when the baby is his behavior reminds you of the person you personally delivering any discomfort in life. Always try to be objective.
- Help the children demarcate their own territoryBecause there is always a common areause and individual. The same applies to toys. In this case it is necessary to teach children to ask each other permission to temporarily use a toy or thing. This method will help you set some rules for resolving conflict situations and at the same time will save a small owner of the threat of invasion of his space.
- Never once did not seek to intervene in the conflictchildren, of course, only if you eliminate the risk of harm to their health. You should always keep in mind that among the children inevitably set certain hierarchy corresponding to their age. You can ask the children if they need your help, and if not, provide them with the opportunity to resolve the dispute on their own.
Mediation in the dispute adult children
Your main task in the event of conflictamong children - is the ability to help them reach an agreement peacefully. Try to become a mediator in their negotiations, in any case, not a judge. We suggest you do the following:
- quietly state the children are the problem. To do this, you will have to ask each of theparties to the conflict to summarize the views of his opponent, and in his presence, so it is important that he personally heard all, because the majority of quarrels in children is due to injustice and hurtful ridicule.
- Next, it will be good, if you are together with the children will be able to work together, together to find a way out of this situation. Have the kids think of the possible ways and means of solving their dispute. For example, if they had a falling out due to play, tell them that they will not be able to play it on until you come to an agreement.
- If you can negotiate, and clarification to finally resolve the conflict for children, the approve the plan on the rights of the adult's permission. If no agreement is reached and the issue was left open, take out the problem of the so-called "family council"So that all family members have actively participated in the settlement of the conflict.
It is important in these circumstances to be able to reduce the emotional intensity occurred in children, to prevent the aggravation of conflict.
Note!Can be used climate change receptionFor example, take the children in another room. This seemingly simple action often helps children at least a little calm down and begin to discuss the problem.
After a while, being in a quietsituation as a chance to remember the children previously to solve problems, analyze all the steps taken to resolve it - thus you again potreniruetes children the skills of cooperation and understanding.
Note!Do not forget to praise both sides for showing efforts to resolve their differences.
How to prevent conflict
Always remember, it is important to be sensitive to anyexperiences of children. Try to look deeper into the essence of the conflict, in order to understand the true reason, and then you are sure to find a way to help children to find a reasonable compromise in a quarrel broke out. Understanding the emotional state of the child will be your best guarantee for building a good relationship with him, the emergence of trust and subsequently improve its behavior in the team. In addition to all the above, try to talk with all the people around calmly and politely, avoid quarrels with their families and then by his own example, you teach the child to communicate effectively.