Table of contents:
With the advent of the baby in the family life of all householdsIt is changing radically. Parents are in exciting anticipation of the moment when their baby to say its first word. As children get older parents excitement increases, and if he had not said anything up to a year, the adults begin to torment yourself with questions: "Maybe something wrong? And if this is not normal? ". Experiences added stories acquaintances that their child has already said so-and-so in a certain age. As a result of the unfortunate parents begin to carry the baby to hospitals, referring to the speech therapists and neurologists.
Features of speech development
Specific features of the development of speech
Do not panic, you first need to inquire about when the child begins to speak, and to identify factors that contribute to the development of speech.
Note!Uniform appearance of active speech periods in children does not exist. All depends on the offspring and his entourage.
As you know, the children begin to speak, being inlanguage environment, so as soon as possible to master the art of verbal communication is necessary to constantly deal with the baby, claiming it to say the words the simplest method - repetition.
If the year-old baby learn to pronouncea few words - everything is in order. It so happens that children up to two years taciturn. Do not take it to heart. This baby is formed actively (speaking) and passive (listening and understanding). In the second case, the development goes faster. If the baby listens to the conversation of adults, and told him to understand - the development of the speech apparatus is normal.
speech development problems in children
Some parents themselves contribute to the fact that the appearance of active speech the child is delayed. And they do not even know it!
Note!Trying to understand at a glance or a gesture of his desires crumbs, adults thus do not provide an incentive to strain himself and ask what he needs.
So, its passive vocabulary expands, while the active is not used.
There are "undecideds" who stubbornlyrefuse to speak up to 2 years. However, not the fact that in the future the child will have problems with speech. Often, these babies start to speak spontaneously, and at once complex, long sentences, not mangling words and significantly ahead of the development of their peers, began to speak in the first year of life.
Delayed speech development
Delayed speech development of a child in the 2 - 3 years
However, it is formed in close childrelationships with thought-processes and mental. If the baby is noted a significant delay in speech development, it indicates that there are flaws.
Note!Parents are important to know what and when the child begins to speak, and the main thing to know about possible deviations at each stage of the formation of the vocal apparatus.
- In the first months of life baby tries to produce sounds, babble. If it does not, then you need to guard.
- In 8-9 months, the baby is actively repeats syllables, and makes it clear and loud with bright expressed tone. Deviation - low activity and lack of emotional coloration.
A child under one year
- Two months later, the child imitates adults acquires and actively follows the new sound combinations, syllables. Considered rejected if it does not happen.
- By the end of the first year of life the baby is able tospeak simple words. By this time he should be able to say "mom", "dad", "give" and several lepetnyh words like "nya-nya-nya." He can already express the tone of the request, demand, complaint. The connection between words and objects, guessing baby face and actions. If the child does not correlate the name of the object with the object itself, or does he know only two lepetnyh words, it is a chance to observe more closely the crumbs.
- In the second year after the birth of a childcan speak individual words, combine them in combination. At this age, the baby begins to actively learn about the world, to play, and in the process enrich your vocabulary.
- For three years, many children have already spoken sentences using pronouns and adjectives, are beginning to ask questions "what", "where?", "Why?".
Help Your child
Motivating a child to repeat the words
It is worth noting that every kid -individuality. If you find that your child is not in a hurry to start to say something to help him to do the best you can. For this, as mentioned above, you need to encourage him to repeat the words of adults. Not bad pay attention to the crumbs of the surrounding objects, naming and describing them in simple terms. It is important to understand your intonation baby, how you express joy, dissatisfaction, request, curiosity and feelings of others.
Note!Good working method of commenting the words of their actions, please bring an item or help to do something.
Going with a child
You can also look at the pictures and ask the child to tell you what they painted. And you can just read his funny tales and then retelling.
In general, the way to develop the vocal apparatusthere are many, the main one - to pay attention to your baby, to engage with him, then the happiest moment of your full communion does not take long.