Table of contents:
A young woman, barely knowing about her pregnancy,begins to think, what kind of clothes, shoes and toilet items she will need to properly nurture and nourish the unborn child. On the advice of gynecologists, choose a bra for feeding the need for a couple of weeks before birth, when the breasts will get the true size. This is about 36-38 weeks of gestation.
What are the requirements it must meet
What should be a bra
- Convenience. His cut, material quality and hygiene should be such that it was comfortable to feed your baby, as well as a rest or do household chores.
- Sufficient width of the straps. Narrow straps cause discomfort, cutting into the skin nursing moms. Wide and comfortable shoulder straps support the breasts nalivshuyusya retain its shape and prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Bra cups for feeding should be easy to open, it was convenient to the mother to feed the crumbs, without removing the part of the laundry.
- Choosing a nursing bra, you need to pay attention to how the open cup. There are several ways:
- If a cup of detachable top, it mayopen the nipple or breast completely. The second type is preferable as mother and child contact - important and useful component of their communication.
- Models with zipper, chest completely liberating must have valves that prevent pinching of the skin of the breast.
Where to buy a bra and how to guess its size?
The main condition for a proper choice of this device -he has nice encircle and support the breasts poured, in any case, do not pinch or squeeze it, as this could lead to stagnation and disappearance ( "burn") milk. Bra made of elastic fabric can be purchased and worn as before birth and after. A cotton bras with cups chosen strictly after the birth of crumbs, otherwise there is a risk to make a mistake with the size. How to define it? Easily!
Measure body circumference measuring tape underbreast, then measure the chest at the most convex points (completeness cups). Subtract the result from the second and first get a standard size by which any seller will choose an appropriate bra. Marking A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H is the difference in cm girths: 13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27. That is the size of A assumes the value of 13 cm, H - 27.
A wide range of bras for feedingeasy to find in stores for pregnant women, specialized children's stores, some pharmacies. When buying in the markets and in the shops there is a risk not to guess the size of the purchased items without trying them. Bras should be given preference for feeding the baby from the tried and trusted manufacturers whose quality meets all requirements.
Buying bras for feeding, you mustwe consider that they should be washed frequently. Therefore, the minimum amount of such products should be two or three. One - wear, the second - wash or dry them, and the third - for the "emergency" cases.
In this article, you learned how to choose a brafeeding. Today one can find attractive options not only monochrome models of bras, but also models with a bright floral print, geometric pattern. There are romantic styles with lace and ruffles.