Table of contents:
- Choosing the right
- Criterias of choice
- The material for the manufacture of lenses
- Comfort and Convenience
- face shape
- helpful hints
Everyone knows that the sun can not only affectionatelywarm. It can also have adverse effects. To protect your eyes from the sun, we use glasses. By the choice of the need to approach responsibly, because the points have to be a bright addition to the image and the finishing touch in the image.
Choosing the right
When choosing sunglasses, consider the following:
- Points should be selected according to face shape.
- To narrow faces suit slim bezel, with a thin rod.
- Girls with a square face shape is necessary to choose glasses with a massive rim, to divert attention from the lower part of the face.
- Girls with narrow forehead should choose glasses without the top of the rim. Glasses with a rim will visually expand the forehead.
- When an oval face shape can wear sunglasses any form - narrow, massive, butterfly, rectangular and others.
The frame should be repeated bending eyebrowsIf the eyebrows are visible, then the upper part of the frame has to be repeated eyebrow line.
- Frame color must be selected taking into account the colorHair and skin color: blondes are very rim silver and black; brunettes will look great in sunglasses with a rim of red, brown or golden color;
- Owners of blond hair can emphasize its image of a sun with a rim accessory copper or golden hue.
- The lens is desirable to choose brown or gray, they are perfect for daily long socks.
- The lenses must be uniformly colored.
- If you wear sunglasses, they should not cause discomfort.
Criterias of choice
Choose brown, gray or green lensesSince sunglasses - is not only a fashionable addition to the image, but also an important accessory that protect the eyes and save eyesight. The following selection criteria are put forward to him:
- Points must conform to fashion trends and modern design.
- It is not recommended to choose the form of points, which follows the contour of the face frame.
- The contour of the bottom of the rim must coincide with the lower part of the face.