Table of contents:
Diabetes - a disease that bearsincurable character, in which the body does not produce (or recognize) in the required amount of insulin hormone, which occurs due to the decomposition of the sucrose. If the disease is left untreated, it will cause failure of the most powerful of the whole body, as well as disrupt the carbohydrate, protein and fat exchanges. Acceptance of insulin and other methods of treatment - is, of course, important components, but the preservation of the necessary balance to a great extent contributes to the diet in diabetes.
What is the most effective
It involves the use of sugar substitutes
All types of diets in diabetes tendstabilizing carbohydrate metabolism. Diet № 9 for patients with type II diabetes - the most versatile and high performance. The main feature of this power lies in an effort to reduce the energy value by the use of easily digestible carbohydrates and animal fat.
Note!Dietary table number 9 assumes fullthe exclusion of sugar with the help of various types of sweeteners: aspartame, sorbitol or xylitol. Proper cooking heat treatment at such a diet - it's hot without breading, stewing, boiling or baking.
It can be almost any vegetables
Products recommended for dishes that make up the table number 9:
- lean fish, such as pike perch, cod, pike;
- lamb, turkey, chicken;
- sausage with a small amount of fat;
- any bakery product, which was used for the preparation of whole grain and bran;
- soups based on vegetables;
- virtually any vegetables (zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, herbs, etc.);
- boiled eggs, but no more than one day;
- low-fat dairy products;
- beverages such as fruit juice, non-carbonated mineral water.
Fiber is important
Common requirements for the composition and diet in diabetes:
- Treatment of diabetes type 1 must be accompanied by a low calorie diet (no more than 30 kcal per 1 kg of body weight) and type 2 - subkaloriynoy diet (no more than 25 kcal per 1 kg of body weight).
- Dining with diabetes should be frequent, therefore, the diet should be made taking into account this indicator.
- The basis of the power should consist of carbohydrate.
- When compiling a diet need to remember a sufficient amount of fiber (cellulose). This is important for both types of diabetes.
- Salt can be used in very limited quantities.
- Vegetable fats should be at least 50% of the total.
- The diet of a sufficient amount of nutrients must be present, vitamins and trace elements, without which normal life.
- From alcohol and smoking should be discarded completely.
The recommended diet
Often, the person who heard the diagnosis "diabetesdiabetes ", panics, because he can not understand what can and can not eat. The number of products under the ban, it seems endless. Although they include only those for whom the peculiar high level of carbohydrate or high glycemic index. The danger lies in the fact that the body converts this diabetic food into glucose (sugar). But totally abandon carbohydrates can not be, because they are an indispensable source of energy.
Note!A person suffering from diabetes must always follow the rule of the golden mean, and to eat only those foods glycemic index of less than 50 units.
It is necessary to eliminate the jam, sweet berries
Foods that should be excluded from the diet:
- fat and rich broth;
- fatty meat varieties, fish, poultry, sausage, salted fish;
- fatty cheese varieties, cream, curd cheese;
- rice, semolina, pasta;
- vegetables in salted or pickled;
- jam, sugar, lemonade, sweet juice;
- sweet berries and fruits;
- ice cream.
In the list of recommended foods and dishes include the following items:
- bread, for the manufacture of rye flour is used;
- flour products nesdobnoe origin;
- any vegetable soup with potatoes should not be included in its composition;
- broth, which is based on meat or fish of low-fat varieties;
- of fermented dairy products: low-fat cottage cheese, mild cheese and a little low-fat milk;
- buckwheat, millet, oats, barley and barley grits;
- any savory vegetables, fruit or berries.
Diabetes, of course, is quiteserious illness, but do not worry, because it can be easily controlled. To do this, just need to perform the following basic rules: dieting and medical appointments. Proper nutrition - the guarantee of health for every human being, and for diabetics - a vital necessity, so you need to know exactly what use is hidden in foods recommended:
- Grapefruit - very useful fruit for the patientdiabetes. In principle, a low glycemic index and a high content of vitamin C is characterized by almost the entire list of citrus, grapefruit but also contains a lot of nutrients and minerals needed by a diabetic and can help reduce blood sugar levels.
- Kiwis can not only reduce the level of significanceblood sugar levels, but also to purify the blood. A fiber and enzymes contained in large quantities in the fruit help to reduce body weight in patients with diabetes. In addition, the fruit can make one daily rate of vitamin C.
- Persimmon - a storehouse of vitamins and minerals, butone should not forget that it contains a large amount of glucose and sucrose. Eat this fruit should be cautious, but the overall limit is also not recommended.
- Pomegranate is struggling with high cholesterol,It helps cleanse the blood vessels and increase the level of hemoglobin. The pomegranate seeds contain the required amount of riboflavin, which promotes optimal carbohydrate metabolism. But even amid all these positive qualities do not forget that the pomegranate has an irritating effect on the stomach, so the juice before drinking is recommended to be diluted with water.
- Apples owe their popularity and availabilityhigh levels of pectin cleanses the blood and reducing sugar. In addition, for the inherent negative calorie apple is extremely valuable to the diabetic, who dreams to get rid of extra kilos.
- Dates. For several years, there was an opinion that the use of dates adversely affects the health of people suffering from diabetes, but not so long ago, scientists have proved that the amount of fructose contained in fruit, does not increase the level of sugar (of course, if you do not eat dates in large quantities).
- Lemon - a very important and useful fruit for diabetics, because he is capable of lowering blood sugar levels.
Among vegetables also have a variety of useful, butsome of them (such as potatoes) contains a huge amount of carbohydrates that do not carry any good for a diabetic. Quite another matter pumpkin. Numerous folk recipes state that reduce blood sugar levels, as well as to bring harmful cholesterol, is possible by means of an ordinary pumpkin juice.
Note!In the first place among the vegetables are recommended for diabetics is located cabbage, which contains a variety of vitamins, as well as the required amount of potassium and phosphorus.
The beet, as in many other vegetables,It contains sucrose, and in this lies the reason that for a long time it was considered a prohibited product for diabetics. But as you know, everything should be in moderation. So in this case: completely excluded from the diet beet is not worth it, because it is rich in chromium and zinc, it is necessary in the long-term effects of insulin.
In addition, there are many other useful products:
- mushrooms, especially shiitake;
- a fish.
All of them not only possible, but also need to eat, because each contains a variety of nutrients needed by the healthy and the sick person.
It is necessary to maintain the water balance
Significantly reduce the risk of diabetes following the basic rules of a healthy lifestyle:
- Proper nutrition. The basis of a healthy and balanced diet are the products, which is peculiar to a low glycemic index. These products significantly affect the quantitative values of glucose in the blood.
- The optimum moisture balance. In normal pancreas elaborates not only the hormonal secretion of insulin, but an aqueous solution, without which it is impossible to neutralize acid formation. Just the right balance of water can ensure the smooth operation of the organism.
- Sport loading and positive emotional state. Exercise daily to keep nature allow optimal weight, because it is concealed in the health and attractiveness.