Table of contents:
- How are goji berries
- The composition of goji berries and their benefits
- Contraindications to the use
Goji berries have become popular in our country is not sofor a long time, but in the vast China, they have been known for many centuries. With their help, the Chinese have been treated for many diseases. Perhaps because of these small fruits of the population of the country boasts a long life and excellent health throughout life.
How are goji berries
Dried goji berries
This oblong fruits brightreddish-orange color, having sour-sweet taste. They are sold mainly in the dried or dried form and a little reminiscent of raisins, only the unusual pinkish-brown. The most valuable items are grown in the territory of Tibet.
Buy this product directly in the Asian countries themselves and with the help of many online shops.
Take the berries in food mainly in driedform. They are recommended to be added to food as a seasoning, there are just so entirely or produce on their basis of a variety of beverages: tea, smoothies or compotes. The day should eat 15 to 45 fruits.
Great excitement caused by the appearance on the European markets of these berries, gave impetus to scientific research. Scientists found in goji berries are many useful properties.
The composition of goji berries and their benefits
Fruits contain a large number ofantioxidants that prevent premature aging of the organism. They improve memory and help a person to look much younger. Antioxidants act as the main tool in the fight against cancer. They neutralize free radicals, which cause the development of cancerous tumors.
Berries strengthen bones and muscle tissue, stimulate the set of muscle mass.
Fruits help to enhance libido in both women and men. They contribute to the production of testosterone in the strong half of humanity, impact on reproductive function, treat infertility.
Note!The berries are a large number of minerals, amino acids and vitamins that improve the overall condition of the human body.
- Berries are very rich in vitamin C. Its amount is several times, even the content of ascorbic acid in citrus fruit. Therefore, the use of these fruits can be a serious prevention of colds. Very good goji help to cope with a cough, especially dry manifestation.
- The goji berry is very muchbeta-carotene, which helps to deal with short-sightedness and far-sightedness. Therefore, regular consumption of fruit significantly reduces the risk of vision problems.
- The level of iron in goji berries is significantly higher thaneven in our usual products with its high content, such as apples, buckwheat or liver. Therefore, the consumption of these magical berries help fight anemia.
- Fiber allows you to deal with constipation,fruit consumption helps to cope with the gastro-intestinal problems. They cleanse the body, it is removed from all the harmful substances that stabilize the weight. Polysaccharides help digest food properly and immediately converted into energy derived products, rather than fat.
Contraindications to the use
PregnancyNote!Despite the large amount of nutrients, eat goji berries can not please everyone.
- First of all, it is not necessary to experiment with the use of these berries for pregnant women, since there is always the risk of a child's allergies or worsening state of health in mothers.
- Women during lactation, especially when the babyless than three months, it is not recommended to eat these berries. The digestive system of the child is still very weak, so you may experience unpleasant consequences in the form of colic, allergic reactions, abdominal pain, and so on. The more that goji berries do not grow in our territory and are considered exotic, so the consequences of their use may be the most unpredictable.
- Children under three years of age, notnecessary to give these berries as a food. The food for small children must be very carefully selected, and the introduction of new products unfamiliar in a small age is not recommended.
- People with diseases of the stomach, intestines and notshould eat these berries without consulting a doctor. Even healthy people can sometimes complain about the occurrence of diarrhea, bloating or allergies, because of individual intolerance of the fruit.
- The use of goji berries can cause insomnia, as they have a stimulating effect. Therefore it is recommended to eat them in the morning.
- Also great care should be combinedfruits with any drugs, especially those that help to thin the blood, adjust the pressure or treat diabetes and other diseases.
- People undergoing treatment for cancerdiseases, do not eat goji berries, because the body and so suffers from receiving multiple medications and do not know how he will react to the new product. The fruits in this case, instead of the promised treatment may, on the contrary, cause irreparable harm to the person.
Note!Do not blindly believe the advertising promises of incredible consequences after eating these supposedly miracle berries.
Their therapeutic effect is not yet fullyproved, everything is built on hype and feedback supposedly to improve their health and lost weight with the help of their people. As you know, a cure for all diseases had not been invented, so naive to believe that eating a small amount of fruit, you can rid your body of all the trouble.
Moreover, it is not necessary to replace the administration of these berries a full treatment of oncology, otherwise the consequences could be the most unpredictable.
There is also a theory that with berriesgoji can be much to lose weight. Of course, if their reception combined with a complete diet and moderate exercise, they are really in the complex will help reduce weight.
Note!Real slimming effect only with the help of these berries, which, incidentally, is quite high in calories, are unlikely to be achieved.
In any case, you must carefully weigh the pros and cons and to consult a doctor to rule out possible contraindications to oral data berries.