Table of contents:
- The soothing and toning
- When respiratory infections
- If you have problems with the gastrointestinal tract
- Against toxins
- Women's and men's health
- Exposure of the skin
Essential oil - it leaves the distillation of the product,stems, bark, gums, flowers and fruits of various plants and trees. Essential oils and their properties have been known since ancient times - they are successfully used in various fields. For example, in ancient times, essential oils were used during religious ceremonies, as well as during bathing procedures. In the Middle Ages they were used for massage, added to the healing drinks, they were treated with neurotic disorders and insomnia.
However, in the 20th century began to develop chemistry, andsynthetic drugs, natural ousted. The same fate for some time suffered, and natural essential oils. But once in France, during the experience of the scientists received a chemical burn hands and put it into a jar of lavender oil. The effect of oil exposure was awesome - pain gone, and burns healed quickly and without a trace. After that, scientists have come to grips with the study of anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, healing and emollient properties of various essential oils. They began to be applied during surgery, then was coined the term "aromatherapy".
Currently, essential oils are extremely popular, and the fact there is good reason. Aromatherapy is a lot of fun, huge selection of oils, and the result does not make coming.
Essential oils have excellent flavor andthey are very pleasant to use. They are colorless or light-colored Fast evaporating oily liquid with a strong odor and taste which, when volatilization virtually leaves no residue on the fabric or paper.
Note!Keep essential oils should be in an opaque glass bottle in a cool dark place. It should be remembered that most of the essential oils flammable and treat them to be careful.
Useful properties of oils are dependent largely on theage of the plant, the climate, the soil and the amount of received sunlight. The younger the plant, the more it essential oils. So it smells of oils vary in durability and strength of the fragrance - the stronger the smell of the plant, the better the aroma of essential oils will be expressed, resulting from it.
Insoluble in waterNote!Essential oils are not soluble in water and veryconcentration, therefore can not be used in their pure form. They perfectly blend with the alcohol, yogurt, egg yolk, chloroform and neutral vegetable oils. This may be sunflower, castor, or olive oil is peach.
The soothing and toning
Each essential oil has a more or lessdistinct set of useful features and special qualities. Currently, essential oils have found application in cosmetology and various fields of medicine, due to the fact that almost all of them have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antimicrobial and healing properties have a positive effect on the nervous system, beneficial for the skin and hair.
Many have a calming effect
Different oils have a calming or, conversely, a tonic effect, help or get rid of insomnia, or cheer up after a busy day:
- rose essential oil relieves the feeling of tiredness;
- anise, lemon balm and rosemary struggling with stress and depression;
- fir and peppermint restores strength after fatigue;
- sandalwood and chamomile soothe and eliminate insomnia;
- aromas of lemon and patchouli increase efficiency and improve mood;
- Lavender struggling with neurosis;
- tea tree stimulates mental activity;
- Petitgrain It improves memory;
- eucalyptus and restores emotional balance.
Most of the essential oils makes it easierpain - they can be added to the bath, used in massages or rubbing, and sometimes the pain goes away, even if just inhaled aromas. A few drops of oil necessary, added to take a bath, will help not only to relax and get rid of unnecessary thoughts, but will also positively affect the skin and body.
Note!The oil is added to a bath filled already, else it will evaporate, and the procedure will lose its therapeutic properties.
Lime wins headache
- Oils azaleas, acacias, vetiver, oregano, coriander and ginger help ease the pain of joint and muscle inflammation.
- Oils of valerian and lime excellent job headaches.
- Oils of orange and fir relieve eye fatigue.
- The beneficial properties of essential oils of sweet flag, geranium, laurel, myrrh, frankincense, marjoram promote healing of bruises, wounds, frostbite and burns.
When respiratory infections
Azalea treat asthma
Some scents of essential oils beneficialaffect the operation of the respiratory system, in which case they are used in the oil burner by inhalation or simply sprayed in a room, which also helps to clear the air of viruses and bacteria:
- Anise has antimicrobial activity;
- orange and grapefruit refreshes;
- Mint helps in viral diseases;
- aromas of eucalyptus, lemon and fir clean throat, nose and take off the heat;
- azalea treat bronchitis and asthma;
- cinnamon facilitates fever with the flu;
- Basil helps with coughs and restores the sense of smell;
- lime is added to the mixture at the throat infections;
- and rose well deodorizes the air in the room.
If you have problems with the gastrointestinal tract
Some oils help to improve blood circulation and help to get rid of the problems with the gastrointestinal tract, including the parasitic infections:
- oils of tangerine, cinnamon, nutmeg helps with digestive problems;
- grapefruit and lemon improves the liver and gall bladder;
- oils of mint and lemon balm are used for nausea and indigestion;
- essential oil of marigold, bergamot, sage, kayaputa - how protivonematodnoe;
- AIR acts as a carminative;
- cardamom and improves the taste of food.
Most essential oils have the ability to rid the body of poisons and toxins:
- Fennel oil is capable of neutralizing the effect of alcohol and cigarettes;
- orange, grapefruit and juniper removal of residues;
- basil It reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- and lemon and cubeb Litseya eliminate hangover.
Some essential oils are able to even protect against radiation exposure, or - such as the Tui oil and tea tree - prevent the emergence and growth of tumors.
Essential oils help to naturally strengthen immunity and slow the aging process due to its antioxidant and immunostimulatory properties.
In addition, essential oils contribute to stabilizing the nervous system, improve human performance, put in order and eliminate the emotional balance feeling of insecurity.
Women's and men's health
Has beneficial effects on male and female health
- Women are essential oils of cinnamon, lemon balm, sage, juniper, palmarosa help stabilize the menstrual cycle and relieve the concomitant condition.
- With the right mix of oils can also beharmonize sex life, some flavors not only help in the emancipation and understanding partner, but also to strengthen and extend the pleasure. Well in this case, the essential oils of sandalwood, pine, jasmine, ylang-ylang, because their flavor intensifies sexual desire, as well as help with impotence and frigidity.
- Oil of oregano, on the contrary, can reduce sexual perevozbudimost.
Exposure of the skin
Positively affect the skin
Of course, essential oils have a positive effect on theskin. Their spectrum of activity is great, therefore, you can pick up the necessary oil for all skin types to cleanse, rejuvenate, smooth and rid it of acne and any other inflammations. Due to the impact on the sebaceous glands, essential oils can dry too fat, or vice versa, to nourish and moisturize dry skin, wrinkles, remove redness and improve skin tone as a whole:
- acacia oil, verbena, clove, geranium tone and rejuvenate the skin;
- valerian, ylang-ylang are suitable for oily and sensitive skin;
- vetiver removes dead skin particles and is recommended for aging skin;
- jasmine and rosewood care for dry skin;
- Lemongrass reduces pores and is ideal for oily and combination skin;
- Almond cleanses the skin from age spots and freckles;
- marigold, hyssop, lemon and cypress remove warts on the skin cracks and corn;
- Neroli and Petitgrain help get rid of stretch marks after pregnancy;
- cedar, lavender, patchouli and thyme save with dermatitis and fungal diseases;
- grapefruit, oregano, cinnamon, neroli and effective for cellulite, and cardamom and mint - for varicose veins.
Oils are added to the mask and cream
Cream in the store does not add essential oilsIt is because, penetrating the deepest layers of the epidermis, they can pull the other and all the harmful substances of the finished product. Do not worry if after applying the oil skin blushed slightly. However, if arisen with intense itching redness or other discomfort, it can signal an overdose or rejection of the skin oil.
Note!Attention is drawn to the smell, because of his state of health may deteriorate, or cause drowsiness during the hours when it is not needed.
Essential oils are very good and hair. Various types of oils have moisturizing, revitalizing and anti-microbial properties help in combating dandruff and other diseases of the scalp, regulate the activity of sebaceous glands and are suitable for all hair types. Essential oils can be enriched shampoos, hair masks or simply comb your hairBy adding a few drops of oil on the comb that will not only strengthen and nourish the hair but also give them a pleasant aroma.
Added to shampoos
When hair loss is recommended to use the essential oil of marigold, bergamot, frankincense, nutmeg and Tui, and help get rid of dandruff geranium, lavender and fir.
Note!Essential oils are not recommended for pregnant women, peoplewith individual intolerance and certain diseases, so before using them, be sure to consult with a qualified professional.