Table of contents:
- Why Diet
- expert tips
- allergy Risk
- Basic restrictions
- Products recommended for use
- Proper drinking
- Mother's Diet and drugs
With the advent of the child the woman's life is transformed. All other issues are secondary. The main purpose of getting the care of the baby. To a child growing up strong and healthy, it needs good nutrition. Breastfeeding allows the child to get the vital complex of vitamins and nutrients. However, to breastfeeding the baby did not have additional problems as colic or allergic reactions, mother should follow a diet while breastfeeding.
Is it necessary to diet while breastfeeding?
For a child to receive sufficient amount of nutrients, mothers need to eat foods rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
Note!Feeding mother should be based on the principles of a healthy diet.
It is not necessary to move to the extreme. Knowing that it takes food not only for themselves but also for the baby, many women begin to eat 2 times more. This disastrous effect on the state of women's health due to excessive load. Or trying to bring back the familiar shape after childbirth, women sit on a strict diet. It also adversely affects the quality of breast milk.
Do not think that diet nursing mother involves strict restrictions around. The main thing - respect for the proper and balanced diet.
Proper nutrition feeding woman
To the child in sufficient quantity receivedall the necessary nutrients, and mother body recovered quickly after giving birth, it is recommended to follow the basic advice of experts on breastfeeding:
- Try to observe the regime of the day and take food at the same time.
- Try to eliminate from your diet-products, canned goods, smoked and spicy food.
- The main diet of the mother should contain the following nutrients: protein, carbohydrates, fats.
- Very useful to use fresh herbs. It is well stimulates gastro - intestinal tract.
- If the breastfeeding mother experiences a slight malaise, dizziness, nausea, it is necessary to drink a glass of warm compote or tea with biscuits or savory pastries.
The danger of allergic reactions
Many young mothers are concerned about: whether breastfeeding avoid foods that cause allergies.
It is not recommended to take in food products,can cause allergic reactions in the mother or baby in the first months of his life. When the child reaches the age of 4-5 months, you can gradually begin to introduce additional products in the mother's diet.
Note!Take they should be in small portions in the first half of the day. After receiving should monitor the status of the child within a few days.
If an allergic reaction is not apparent, it is possible to continue to use these products in food.
If you notice that with the introduction of a new product in the diet of the baby chair changed and developed a rash, set aside its use for several months.
Products - allergens
Products that can cause an allergic reaction:
- Coffee and cocoa
- Chocolate and chocolate candy
- Dairy products from cow's milk
Post them to eat, you can after the baby turns six months. At this age major allergens hardly penetrate into mother's milk and is safe for a child.
It is worth remembering that if a child is prone tothe manifestation of allergic reactions, it is necessary both to preserve natural breastfeeding long as possible, and start feeding postpone to a later date. Optimally - after 1 year.
What you can not eat while breastfeeding
In the world there are so many products that can cause irreparable harm to the health of not only the mother but also the baby. A nursing mother should be careful when eating.
So, you should completely eliminate the following products:
- Products that cause an allergic reaction
- Soups on meat and fish broth
- Pickled products
- The acidic food
- Sweet dishes
- salty food
- Carbonated drinks
Apple, watermelon, melon, coffee can be used in limited amounts, provided that there is not a child of allergic reactions to these products.
Avoid smoking, alcohol and drugs
For the formation of a healthy body baby nursing mother categorically strictly forbidden to use:
Remember that smoking is also disastrous effect on the body of both mother and child.
Products recommended for use
The main meal should be rich in nutrients and contain the required amount of beneficial vitamins and minerals. What you need to have a mother with breastfeeding?
- Eat foods rich in protein. For example, fish, turkey, veal, rabbit. Acceptable use lean pork.
- Very useful for the child's calcium. It is contained in the following products: cottage cheese, natural yogurt, drinking yoghurt, low-fat sour cream.
- A diet rich in fats. Their body gets out of olive oil, vegetable oil and butter.
- Fruit. Use them with caution. You can start receiving with apples, gradually adding to the diet of other fruits. Make sure that their composition was a minimal amount of acid.
- Vegetables. Limit greens. Other types of vegetables is better to use boiled or in stews.
- Flour products. It is not recommended to eat fresh white bread. It is better to buy brown bread, preferably bran. Do not eat it fresh. Ideally - the bread ration for a nursing mother to be yesterday. It is also allowed to eat shortbread cookies and bread.
- Sweet dishes. Give preference to natural products. They must contain a minimum quantity of sugar. Allowed to eat jam, candy, marshmallows without chocolate, marmalade. Remember that sweet foods should be consumed in limited quantities.
Speaking about the diet of the nursing mother can not fail to affect such an important aspect of how an organization drinking.
Note!For a normal mother lactation is necessary to use an increased amount of fluid per day.
Thus, to the usual 2 liters per day is necessary to add a nursing mother to 1 liter of fluid per day. It need not be water. The following types of drink can take:
- unsweetened fruit compote
- Natural juice
Start to use an increased amount of fluid should be gradual. At the same time watch out for your child's condition.
Mother's Diet and drugs
Impaired delivery woman's body is exposed to various diseases. In many cases, for their effective treatment the doctor prescribes antibiotics. How will the drugs on lactation?
Consult an expert if you canuse prescribe medication while breastfeeding. If you can not, ask if you can take the analogues of the drug safe for lactation.
ProbioticsNote!To reduce the reaction of the organism to drug your baby, you must also use probiotics.
With medication, watch the reaction of the baby body. If various reactions occur as a rash or fever, vomiting, constipation or recommended limit breastfeeding.