Everyone knows what antibiotics - drugs,rescued from the death of millions of people. While there were no antibiotics, the human mortality rate was very high, as people were dying from any, even the minor illness. As time went on, gaining experience in medicine, antibiotics, and gradually began to be seen as some kind of panacea. However, is it right? After killing harmful bacteria, antibiotics and inadvertently kill "their" - useful microorganisms involved in the functioning of the human organism. Today we will talk about how to regain health after antibiotics.
Drink clean water
As with antibiotics, primarily destroyed the intestinal microflora, we need to restore it. Here are some measures that will help to do this.
- Be sure to take care of the purity of water thatyou use every day. This is especially true for urban residents, where in addition to the dirty air flows out of the tap water is contaminated with rust and chlorine. Drink clean water! Buy a water filter, use purified water sold in large plastic containers. It is inexpensive, and a great benefit!
- Very often occur after taking antibioticssuch unpleasant consequences as flatulence and bloating. Try to drink on an empty stomach a medical infusion of herbs, cooked on kefir. To do this, pour in a quart jar half-liter of fresh yogurt, yogurt can be taken. Finely chop a few cloves of garlic, onions and a quarter, send in the same bank. Add three or four sprigs of fresh dill and parsley, dry powdered chamomile and St. John's wort (all one teaspoonful). If you do not have fresh herbs, you can get dry in case of emergency. Fill the jar to the top with boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, be sure to strain it and drink a couple of glasses. After a week of this treatment you will forget what dysbiosis!
- Do not be afraid to eat before going to bed a couple of cloves of fresh garlic. The smell in the morning is no longer, and in a few days you will feel better much.
- I do not like garlic? Try propolis extract in tincture, fortress 70 degrees. It is safe even for babies only need to comply with the measure. Children six months to a year give 2 drops of up to three years - 5 drops of 3 to 7 - 6-7 drops older children - up to 10 drops. Adults 18 years give 20 drops. It can be diluted with water or milk - as you like.
- To revive the intestinal flora help the next infusion. Take the dry grass St. John's wort (1 teaspoon), sage (spoon-floor), tansy (a third of a spoon). All pour one cup of boiling water, wrap up and leave for two hours. Strain. Drink before meals in small sips, you can add honey.
- Drink decoction of dill seeds! It is completely harmless, so do not be afraid to use it as a tea. He even recommended for infants because their digestive system is not yet perfect.
- Eat plenty of dairy products,containing lactobacilli, bifidobacteria and atsidobakterii. Yoghurt, kefir, sour milk, whey - in any supermarket today a wide choice! You restore the intestinal microflora in a natural way, and will please yourself a delicious meal! A small condition: Be sure to check expiration dates of the product. The maximum number of days for storage - no more than a week. Anything that can be stored for longer - not yours!
- Take special drugs to helprestore the intestinal microflora. It's drugs such as laktobakterin, bifikol, atsilakt, bifidumbakterin and others. To wash down their best yogurt, take a half hour before a meal. Be sure to consult with a doctor about their use, because otherwise you risk to bring even greater harm to your health!
- You can try to prepare dairy helpfulproducts at home, for example, Bashkir mare, Kazakh ayran, yoghurt. The basic recipe: you boil milk, cool it to 40 degrees, is poured into a jar and add a teaspoon of "live" yogurt. It will ferment. Next, the milk interferes with the leaven and hides in a secluded area on a warm night. In the morning drink is ready! Especially useful to take it on an empty stomach.
- Eat foods such as beets, corn bread,garlic, yogurt, fermented baked milk, vegetable soup, salads, vegetable oil, mineral water. Eliminate white bread, sweets, soft drinks and alcohol because they only increase flatulence and intestinal fermentation.
- Prepare meals for a couple, cook, bake. Fried, spicy and too salty at times bowel recovery until you are forbidden!
Support the work of beneficial bacteria in the intestine, they, in turn, support your immune system, and soon you will forget about the problem with the intestines and other diseases!