- Where to start removing bedbugs?
- Destruction of bedbugs: the basic ways
- How to deal with bedbugs folk remedies?
- Raptor from bedbugs: reviews specialists
Bed bugs are among the homeinsects that can bring a lot of trouble to man, as live exclusively in residential homes. Most often this type of pest prefers to hide in bedding, bedding, sofas, and is dangerous to human health. It is therefore important to know how to bring your own bed bugs.
Where to start removing bedbugs?
Before starting the search for a method thatwill quickly solve the problem, you need to determine exactly where the house inhabited by bugs. To install it, not necessarily to carry out a thorough study of your own bed linen or furniture, as this procedure would take too long and can not give the desired result. You just need to carefully examine the morning in the mirror, in the event that there were minor bites on the skin (small little swollen spots that cause severe itching sensation), then bugs live in your bed, and an urgent need to take methods to remove them.
Another sign of the presence of bedbugs 1 - spot onmattress dark brown (may appear in the bed linen), which can be noticed with the naked eye. From the proceeds of the mattress is not very pleasant odor, get rid of that does not help even a prolonged airing.
To accurately determine whether there are in yourFurniture bugs - take a simple double-sided tape, then attach to the surface of the furniture. In this trap necessarily caught insects and you can easily determine the location of their habitats. Conduct a survey of the mattress can be and with the help of a flashlight - to be discovered their eggs or skins left after molting. In this case, you need to take immediate action, until the pests do not become much bigger.
We must prepare for the fact that the process of getting rid of bed bugs is quite time-consuming, and in the most severe cases may need assistance of qualified professionals.
Destruction of bedbugs: the basic ways
All methods of dealing with bed bugs can be divided into folk and contemporary, with special chemicals.
Use traditional methods recommended in theIf bedbugs infected only a small area - for example, a bed or sofa. But not always possible to bring these insects, so in the most severe cases, the infected have to get rid of furniture. If you fail using any means, there is risk of the spread of bed bugs throughout the apartment.
To quickly get rid of pests, betterall chemicals was applied - powders, liquids or aerosols. All these tools are easily available in specialty stores. The most effective are those drugs, which include in its composition malathion. You can use:
- GET (against bugs).
Before the start of the application of achemical agents, it is necessary to carefully read the instructions attached to it and observe it. At the same time, do not forget that all these drugs are poison, which is dangerous not only for animals, but also humans. In no case can not allow toxic substances fall on the skin, mucous membranes or inside. Therefore, it should be carried out special training facilities to be treated.
For this purpose, will follow a few simple rules:
- All utensils should be placed in a specialsealed package. The same applies to food, it is advisable to remove them completely from the apartment. If chemicals get on the surface of products and utensils, can provoke severe poisoning;
- If children live or elderly people in the apartment, on thesome days they have to move to another place. The same rule also applies to pets. If you are fond of aquarium fish, remove them is not necessarily enough to simply close the lid tightly;
- If you handle the furniture that unfolds, it must be done, as the insects can hide in all the crevices;
- All clothes, toys and shoes also need to remove,Of course, provided that they were not infected bugs. In the event that on the surface will be eggs, you need to completely get rid of them and to spare, otherwise very soon you will encounter again the problem of bed bugs that infect the entire apartment.
If you carry out processing on their own home, you need to take care of personal safety:
- Be sure to use a respirator to prevent entry of dangerous toxins in the respiratory tract;
- Do not forget to wear rubber gloves, or on the surface of the skin get chemicals;
- The eyes are protected with the help of special glasses, sometimes you can do without them, but it is not desirable;
- It is necessary to wear a special protective suit, it can be used instead of the old clothes you do not mind would throw away.
For processing facilities should be usedspecial chemicals, and water spray. Once everything is prepared, you can proceed directly to the delousing, but strictly following the instructions. In the event that one treatment was not enough, you need to find another drug for the complete elimination of bed bugs, as it is likely that by this means in insects developed immunity. In extreme cases it is best to seek help from experienced professionals.
How to deal with bedbugs folk remedies?
In case you home bredbed bugs, you can use several different methods to combat them. To begin with, all contaminated bedding and clothing should be thoroughly washed in the machine at the highest temperature at the end of applying the dryer. This treatment does not outsource many insects and perish. If you do not have a dryer, then it is best to seek help from the dry cleaners.
There are others. way - to buy dried mint, tansy and wormwood, and then place the herbs in a closet with the laundry. Also, this method will help get rid of the insects in the couch, as these plants emit strong aroma, which helps to hold the full intoxication of all microbes. These herbs you can place in a dressing room, under baseboards, in the closet, and used as a preventive measure.
You can use and others. by - linen bed bugs do not tolerate low temperatures. That is why it is recommended all infected items to put in the freezer, and then carry out processing using chemicals, to be 100% confident in the effectiveness of their work.
You can use against bedbugs time-tested traditional methods that give effective results:
- Take vinegar and pour it intospray bottle, then treat all the contaminated surface of the mattress, furniture and baseboards. This procedure should be carried out for 1 week, every day - a concentrated aroma of vinegar eliminates all the bed bugs;
- Prepare a mixture of ethanol (100 g)turpentine (100 g), adding a little camphor (5 g). Of course, this tool is quite sharp and distinctive flavor, so that even after the first treatment will be destroyed maximum number of bed bugs;
- Mix kerosene (100 g), naphthalene (20 g), turpentine (100 g). Use this tool should be the same as the previous one;
- Efficiency will be another part - a mixture ofkerosene (15 g), turpentine (10 g), green soap (30 g). All components are mixed, and then pulverized using a pulverizer for contaminated surfaces of furniture, moldings and tile.
Raptor from bedbugs: reviews specialists
One of the most common and effective ways to get rid of postial bugs - is the raptor, which has notOnly the reasonable price, but also a convenient form of release. . According to experts, in comparison with other modern chemicals, raptor has a number of advantages:
- It provides the fastest results. After about 10 minutes, after treatment, begin to die rapidly bugs. Fully all insects will be destroyed after 1-2 days of application;
- It has a non-sticky texture. Once a tool is on the fabric and a smooth surface of the object, it is quickly absorbed, thus there will be no oil stains or unsightly streaks;
- No specific unpleasant aroma. This tool has a slight scent of peppermint or jasmine. That is why the raptor is very popular, since after treatment do not appear unpleasant sensations;
- Raptor has a long action, so itnot only kills bed bugs, but also creates a barrier to the emergence of the next generation. Therefore, after you spend processing facilities, will be able to forget about the problem for a long time.
- Black cohosh: cultivation and maintenance
- How to get rid of indoor gnats?
- How to get rid of cockroaches for good?
The appearance of bed bugs in the home - a seriousproblem. Print them, of course, possible, but it takes a lot of time. It is best to disinfestation by means of chemical agents, such as raptors. Traditional ways of dealing with bedbugs can act as an additional or main, if parasites have taken a small area in the room.