- How to choose a mattress for a bed?
- Orthopedic mattresses and anatomical: debunking the myths
- How to choose the right mattress?
Now people were more likely to think about theirhealth, hardened, eat right, play sports. Everyone is familiar with the slogan: "Sleep-guarantee of health", but it is important not only how much and how to sleep, but also on what. Our spine is in constant tension throughout the day, so it is important to provide him a quality night's rest. This can be done by using a quality mattress!
How to choose a mattress for a bed?
Too soft feather beds, that used togreat care personally packed by our grandmothers, do more harm than good. Of course, it is nice to sleep on cozy down jacket, but such mattresses in addition to curvature of the spine, can cause allergies and even asthma, due to the animal fillers. Cotton mattresses quickly get off and take the wrong form.
Many doctors, listening to patient complaints of painback, it is advised to sleep on hard surfaces of wood, but this is definitely the wrong advice. The fact that rest on a hard surface too completely unloads the spine, t. To. He is forced to be busy all night, put a strain on the joints. This situation is fraught with a variety of diseases, t. To. Sciatica, low back pain, arthritis, can cause insomnia. A good prevention of these diseases will become a high-quality mattress.
So, you need a new mattress if:
- You operate it for more than 10 years
- When clicked, it starts to creak
- There were unpleasant odors from the mattress
- You began to manifest allergic reactions
- In the morning you wake up sore and sick
- Mattress began prominaetsya or deform
Orthopedic mattresses and anatomical: debunking the myths
Modern marketing, promises fast, cheap, andmain effortlessly heal us from many diseases. But the truth is that advertising that sound on television, do not have any medical evidence. PR moves are designed to what doctors usually offer us a very long way to healing that requires physical and mental effort, and in advertising is simple: buy wonderful thing and a week later will come the long-awaited healing.
Now actively promote orthopedic andanatomic mattresses. Orthopedic treat various deformations and anatomical body contours. In fact, mattresses, will never be sold in the public domain, ie. To. Are special medical equipment and doctors are selected individually for each patient, in combination with a special bed, pillow and lifting devices. Usually it is pretty expensive equipment that can afford not every hospital. And those mattresses that are trying to sell to us under the guise of orthopedic, just ordinary anatomic mattresses at an inflated price.
Does this mean that a good mattress is totallypossible to buy in stores? Not at all. Of course, a miracle mattress that can be cured without medical intervention already existing disease does not happen, but there is really worthy of anatomical specimens that can provide you with a quality vacation and to prevent problems with the spine and joints.
How to choose the right mattress?
First of all, when buying a mattress, considerYour body features. Mattress suitable thin, it is not fit large people, and vice versa. High-quality mattress should provide two main functions:
It must withstand your weight, ie, not cave in under the weight of the body, thereby keeping the spine in an upright position. Therefore, choosing a mattress, should take into account not only his complexion, but also age, state of health. It should also be flexible (because it is too rigid surface to exert pressure on the walls of blood vessels) and elastic to prevent deformation of the spine.
To provide you with comfort during sleep. The surface should be comfortable and hypoallergenic fillers and absorb moisture and air.
Currently, anatomic mattressesThere are three types: spring, springless and water (but this species is quite rare and expensive phenomenon). These mattresses take the form of your body, providing maximum comfort during sleep. So, consider the pros and cons of each type of mattress separately:
- They exist two types: dependent on the spring block "Bonnel" and an independent unit, "the Pocket" springs.
- Spring mattresses on the dependent block "Bonnel":
- These mattresses have a number of significant drawbacks. Springs quickly subside, t. To. They interact with each other and thus, properly distribute the load.
- Anatomical features are minimal.
- The advantages of this type of mattress can be attributed their cost. They are fairly inexpensive and are usually purchased as a guest cottage and a variant.
- Spring mattresses with independent block «Pocket» springs:
- Provides greater elasticity product, t. To. Each spring is located in a separate textile bag. A cover is connected to each other. This achieves a high point flexibility.
- Anatomical properties are quite high, due to the fact that the spring, being in its pockets, amenable to a slight pressure.
- Spring mattresses with independent unit «MultiPocket» springs
- To date, this system spring unitsIt is considered the highest quality and durability, t. To. The pockets, in which there are springs, communicate with each other in the middle. Due to this, when a considerable deformation of the springs, no sagging occurs adjacent.
- The minimum number of springs in the mattresses of about 450 pieces. This body weight is distributed on a set of points that provides enhanced comfort.
- Cons of this type of mattress can be attributed their high cost.
A special feature is a springless mattressesmonolithic block of natural or artificial materials. By springless category are also filled with water or air mattresses, but they are less popular and quite controversial anatomical properties.
The difference monolithic mattresses, only fillers, consider separately the advantages and disadvantages of each of them:
- Coir - pretty tough and not cheapfiller. It is perfect for teens, t. To. The necessary degree of rigidity will serve as prevention of scoliosis, and the filler itself is eco-friendly, elastic, hypoallergenic, breathable and does not accumulate moisture.
- Natural latex - quite flexiblethe material is suitable for people who are overweight. Good air permeability, so sleep on it is not hot, it is very important for obese people. Pretty durable. It provides excellent support for the spine.
- Seaweed - a hypoallergenic filler, it is believed that it has a spa and a relaxing effect.
- Fleece - contains the beneficial agent - lanolin, which has beneficial effects on the skin and joints.
- Felt - has excellent wear resistance, but it can cause allergies.
- Artificial materials such as polyurethaneand synthetic latex, no less popular than organic, as a rule they are quite wear resistant, hypoallergenic, durable, flexible and provide good support for the spine.
- How to sew bed sheets with an elastic band?
- Latex mattresses: reviews
- How to choose a mattress for a newborn?
If you are still in doubt, how to choose a mattressThe answer is unequivocal: choose the one that is comfortable for you. Just relying on your own taste and preferences, not on advertising slogans, can accurately choose the product that will make your sleep healthy and strong.