- What do the labels on the clothes?
- Deciphering labels on the clothes for washing
- Supplementary designations
- How to remember transcript notation?
Buying a new thing, people want to make itHe served as long as possible and remain presentable as always. Of course, it depends directly on the integrity of the manufacturer, but a lot of means and proper care, which is adjusted for each type of tissue or even the type of processing it separately. In order to facilitate consumers' lives, today every thing arranged special labels with symbols, tells the correct modes of washing and ironing. But how to decipher them?
What do the labels on the clothes?
All variety of strange characters and graphics,which can be found on small pieces of paper attached to any thing - from the coat to underwear - all divided into 4 groups: washing, ironing, cleaning and drying. True, not every thing has notes on each of the items. In addition, if you are engaged in caring for their things on their own, ready to start the washing machine, you most likely will study not only the point of "washing" and "cleansing" and "drying", as they are often caught in the process cleansing tissue. Therefore, to understand the meaning of the labels on the clothes in the wash, it is necessary not only in the category of the same name.
Some of these shortcuts to solveintuitive, but the bulk of them requires a focused learning and memory: the slightest mistake will lead to irretrievable damage to things. Therefore, experts recommend the following list to keep handy as long as all the symbols on the labels of the wash will settle in the memory.
Deciphering labels on the clothes for washing
- Simple water basin image indicatesthat the product may be passed through the washing machine and does not require special conditions for this process. Most often found on cotton, synthetics, etc.
- Crossed-basin of water says a total ban on the washing - from manual to machine.
- Taz with water and brush your hands - a sign of hand washing, in which the spin is prohibited, and the fabric itself should barely rinsed without mechanical action. The water temperature in this case - not more than 40 degrees.
- The rectangle in the circle reads on the inadmissibilityUse of the washing machine. How does it differ from the previous designations for washing clothes? In this situation, no reservations to the water temperature, manual cleaning method, etc. The main thing - not to resort to using the washing machine.
- A basin of water, by which the horizontal conductedfeature - the need to adhere to the careful regime. Often, there is added to the number representing the temperature regime. prolonged mechanical action is also not allowed, but if the spin cycle, the centrifuge should be rotated slowly (exhibit the least number of turns).
- A basin of water and 2 horizontal lines - a signdelicates. A large amount of water, a short rinse with a gradual decrease in temperature of the water, preferably no mechanical action on the item.
- Taz with numbers located inside - an indicationparticular temperature. Here 95 degrees require boiling and are suitable for garments with a strong pollution, as well as the color does not fade things. 50 and 60 make it possible to put a simple washing of any color and white linen under this temperature. In the notation of 40 and 30 can not use strong detergents.
- The sign of infinity and crossed herself need to abandon the hand-pressed.
Apart from the basic patterns of the group "laundry", the process may be relevant spinning and cleaning, so they should also focus.
- A simple rectangle with a circle inside - pressing things permitted at any speed, and during any time. No special conditions are not established.
- Crossover rectangle - prohibits extraction and drying.
- A rectangle with vertical stripes inside -a sign that the machine spin cycle for the laundry is prohibited, and dry things you need in a vertical (suspended) state. Such fabrics usually are pushed by hand without twisting, light passing his hands over it.
- Simple box - no spin drying in the washing machine, a thing can be pressed by hand in any way, and is also located in any form.
- A rectangle with a circle and a point in the middle - the symbol of the delicate drying at which the laundry has to be in the room (car) with a low temperature.
- A rectangle with a circle and 2 points - the usual drying in normal temperature.
- A rectangle with a circle and 3 points - drying at high temperatures, sometimes implying a steam laundry processing.
- A rectangle with a circle inside and a horizontal line under it - says tumble dry (the average number of spin speed), as well as subsequent gentle drying.
- A rectangle with a circle inside and 2 horizontal lines under it - the peculiar soft tissues that are pressed on a small number of turns and dried in a horizontal position (most often).
Among the labels relating to the cleaning, the study requires a few positions, applicable to domestic procedure: they mainly relate to bleaching.
- Simple triangle - the symbol of permitted bleaching. There are no conditions or restrictions.
- The crossed triangle - a sign of non-bleaching, even local. In this chlorine may not be part of other cleaning products not reported as bleaching agents.
- The triangle with the letters «Cl» within - states that,whitening by chlorination should be done in the cool water, and means (especially granular) must first dissolve in the liquid, and only then to lay things.
- The same triangle with the letters «Cl», but strikethrough - involves the use of bleaches in the composition of which no chlorine and its derivatives.
- The triangle with the diagonal features inside - also requires the absence of chlorine in the detergent composition, but it only allows oxygen based bleaches.
- The circle with the letter "A" inside - a symbol of a chemical cleaning solution by any means, without any restrictions.
- The circle with the letter "P" inside - cleaning must be carried out on the basis of tetrachlorethylene. Not to be confused with trichlorethylene, which in this situation is prohibited.
- The circle with the letter «F» inside - in the solvents used for these things, the oil should contain.
- Crossover circle with an inverted comma - the requirement gentle cleansing, mainly restricted to "white spirit", because the fabric is sensitive to the bulk cleaning products.
How to remember transcript notation?
First, even if the label is cut, it must bestored within reach to avoid an incident occurred when washing or ironing. In addition, experts advise to focus not only on the drawings left by the manufacturer on the label, but also on the type of fabric: it is the surest way to understand how to properly clean the thing. Silk (SE) and Polyester (PL) require particularly careful care, wool (WO) involves careful washing and spin strong, nylon, chiffon, etc. better wash by hand, but the spandex, acrylic, knitted fabrics, etc. experiencing most common modes of washing, extraction and drying.
- How to wash sneakers in a washing machine?
- How to whiten Tulle: modern means
- Citric acid for a washing machine
- Explanation on clothes washing icons
For most things enough to know that the figureson the label indicate the upper boundary of the permissible temperature of the water, the horizontal line under any image - caution during the procedure (and the more features, the smoother the process should be). The rest of the nuances inherent in the main complex tissues only, and are encouraged to refer to the memo.