- Stains on grass: how to get?
- How to wash stains from grass?
- How to wash jeans with grass?
- What can wash off the grass?
An expert in removing stains are not afraid of any problems, but for many housewives complex pollution - the whole problem! For example, not so easy to remove stains from grass green.
Stains on grass: how to get?
Only fresh green dirt difficult to remove, so once you've found them, you need to immediately start the wash. Do not put clothes stained with grass in a basket of dirty thingsImmediately grasp the detergents. Universal deemed soap or soap "Antipyatin". Get ready for what will have to scour the spot for a long time, even better for a while to soak the product. in such a way not to deal with old pollution.
But fresh spots do not always lend themselves to rapiddeleted. In such cases it is recommended to add the economic soap ammonia. This is done so finely rubbed soap, whipped into a foam (as it becomes the most active), to the whipped chips mixed with ammonia. The mixture is applied to the fabric, you need to give it to soak for 5 minutes, then washed clothes in the usual way.
Against chronic spots can help saltsolution. In 250 ml of water, take 1 tbsp. l. salt (water should be hot). Contaminated clothing section is placed in a saline solution for 15 minutes, after the item is deleted using high quality powder.
- How to wash stains from dandelions?
- How to withdraw the mold from clothes?
- How and what to bring grease stain from clothing?
How to wash stains from grass?
Before washing, it is necessary to identify the exact origin of the green pollution. First, rub the cloth and smell it leaves on grass clothes smell fresh and green.
- To remove dirt, try the followingmethod. Mix 1 tbsp. warm water for 1 hour. L. ammonia. This solution should be abundantly moisten the cloth. After the soap stain soap and leave on for 30 minutes. Repeat the procedure several times, if necessary.
- Spot on grass can be wiped with a cotton swab,dipped in the clear (not fruit) 6 or 9 percent vinegar. It is also advised to use citric acid solution. After application, in the case of vinegar or citric acid should be thoroughly rinse clothing.
- The mixture of ammonia and hydrogen peroxide solution 3protsentnogo effective against stains on white fabric.
- Do not give up, and from the usualstain removers, laundry detergents with enzymes. Thoroughly rub the stain in a paste of powder or stain remover, soak for a few hours, then wash the better hand. Remember that all the experiments with the removal of stains from the grass should start with the sample may stain remover or thinner ruin the fabric.
How to wash jeans with grass?
Jeans - Clothing from durable fabric, therefore,on the one hand, it is possible to use stronger means to combat pollution, on the other - in the dense matter natural dye penetrates deeper, which complicates the process of removing stains.
Wash off grass with jeans will solution of acetic acid and oxalic acid. Take for 1 hour. L. acid (30 percent concentration), pour 1 tbsp. of warm water. Denim - fabric is dense, therefore deteriorate under the influence of such stain removers must not be. Efficacy acids because they were removed and chlorophyll decolorized even old stains. To remove stains from jeans can be used even with a stiff brush.
What can wash off the grass?
Bleach is easy to remove the stain on the grass with a white cloth. Just soak in water with the addition of white or other. Means to the same effect.
To combat pollution can be complicateduse different detergents used in households. Take a brush, drip on it a little dishwashing and actively rub until you get the desired effect.
Warn problem is easier than to find her waysolutions. Therefore, to avoid difficult spots, in nature, be careful not to sit down on the grass. Children wear for active play in things which are invisible stains from grass. So you will save your time and money.
Most housewives remove stubborn stains inhome, all the more so at the present time there are many chemicals and popular methods for combating pollution. You can use white, stain removers, laundry detergents with enzymes, as well as salt, soap and ammonia and acetic acid. The main rule, not delay washing clothes with stains from grass to then deal with fresh dirt much easier.